Hydralyte Sports Electrolyte Powder Sachets Lemon Lime 12 Pack
Hydralyte Sports Electrolyte Powder Sachets lime 12 Pack
Hydralyte Sports Electrolyte Powder Sachets in lime flavor help in relieving muscle cramps and dehydration symptoms. The product is designed to restore body electrolyte balance and enhance exercise performance. It is high in electrolytes and low in sugar, making it a perfect choice for fitness enthusiasts.
- Low Sugar: Hydralyte Sports Electrolyte Powder Sachets contain low sugar levels, making them a healthy alternative for people who want to avoid sugar intake.
- Restores Body Electrolyte Balance: The product is designed to help restore body electrolyte balance, which can be lost during exercise or physical activity.
- Relieves Muscle Cramps and Dehydration Symptoms: Hydralyte Sports Electrolyte Powder Sachets are formulated to relieve muscle cramps and dehydration symptoms.
- Enhances Exercise Performance: The product is known to enhance exercise performance and provide the required energy boost to carry out physical activities.
The active ingredients in each sachet include:
- Glucose 12g
- Citric acid 2.31g
- Sodium 690mg (from Sodium chloride)
- Potassium 353mg (from Potassium citrate)
- Magnesium 29mg (from Magnesium sulfate monohydrate)
- Calcium 48mg (from Calcium carbonate)
- Zinc 1.2mg (from Zinc sulfate monohydrate)
- Iron 600 micrograms (from Ferrous sulfate)
- Copper 180 micrograms (from Copper gluconate)
- Manganese 300 micrograms (from Manganese sulfate monohydrate)
The product contains electrolytes such as Sodium and Potassium and minerals like Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Manganese, and Copper. It also contains Glucose and Sucralose.
The product is recommended for adults above 13 years of age. The contents of one sachet should be combined with 600ml of fresh water, shaken, or stirred to dissolve. The dosage for different activities is as follows:
- BEFORE & AFTER Physical Activity: Take 200-400 mL Hydralyte Sports within 2 hours prior to and after activity to help establish healthy hydration status.
- DURING Physical Activity: Low to moderate intensity- consume 200-400 mL Hydralyte Sports every hour of physical activity. High intensity activity or profuse sweating- consume 400 - 800 mL Hydralyte Sports every hour of physical activity. Regulate consumption in response to thirst and other signs of dehydration such as dry mouth, fatigue, headache, dark yellow urine, and muscle cramps. Consume drinking water in between doses, if required.
The maximum daily dose depends on body weight. People with a body weight of less than 60kg can take up to 3 x 600 mL doses per day during activity, while people with a body weight of more than 60kg can take up to 5 x 600 mL doses per day during activity or as directed by a healthcare professional. For long-term use, seek advice from a healthcare professional.
The product should be stored below 30°C.
It is important to read the label and use as directed. The product should not be consumed if the person is allergic to any of the ingredients or if the cap seal is broken. The product should be kept out of reach of children. People with kidney disease or those taking heart or blood pressure medicines should consult a doctor or pharmacist before use. The product contains 353 mg of potassium per 600 mL dose and 690 mg of sodium per 600 mL dose. The quantity of sodium per maximum daily dose is 2.1 g (<60kg
Regular price $82.90 AUDRegular priceUnit price per
$94.95 AUDSale price $82.90 AUD
Regular price $18.99 AUDRegular priceUnit price per
Regular price $16.99 AUDRegular priceUnit price per
Regular price $25.99 AUDRegular priceUnit price per