Difflam Honey/Lemon Sugar Free - 16 Lozenges
Difflam Sore Throat Lozenges with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory action.
Age: Adults and children aged 6 years & over.
Dosage 1 lozenge
How Often: Every 3 hours
Severe cares: 1-2 hours as required (maximum 12 lozenges per day).
- Slowly dissolve lozenge in mouth one at a time. Do not chew.
Do not use:
- If blister seal is broken
- If past the expiry date
- If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
See your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
While using this medicine
- Keep out of reach of children. Not recommended for children under 6 years
- If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist
- Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days unless under medical supervision.
- Active Ingredient : BENZYDAMINE HYDROCHLOIDE, CETYLPYRIDINIUM CHLORIDE