fisiocrem is a topical gel that can be applied to the skin to relieve painful or aching muscles. It can be used on the go or when you’re resting.
fisiocrem can assist in the recovery from minor body tissue injuries by providing a cooling sensation. It can also reduce your recovery time, allowing you to return to your active lifestyle.
What’s in fisiocrem pain relief gel?
Our pain relief gel is formulated with natural herbs and plant extracts to provide treatment for sore muscles and joints. When picking up your fisiocrem, you can expect to find menthol and naturally derived active Arnica, Hypericum, Calendula and Melaleuca ingredients.
Let’s take a better look at some of the key ingredients inside fisiocrem.
- Arnica montana — Arnica supports healthy blood circulation and relieves bruises and mild joint swelling while encouraging the body to kick start its healing system.
- Hypericum perforatum — More commonly known as St John’s wort, hypericum relieves muscle pain and soreness.
- Calendula officinalis — This southwestern Asian plant helps relieve minor muscle spasms and twitches, a common problem for someone who’s suffered an injury, overexercised or suffers from stress.
- Menthol — Commonly used to provide a cool soothing sensation while supporting body tissue repair and regeneration, plus helps relieve symptoms of muscle sprains and strains. Menthol is naturally derived from peppermint, corn mint oils and other mint plants.
- Melaleuca alternifolia — Also known as tea tree oil, melaleuca also acts as an anti-inflammatory and relieves symptoms of muscle injury and ailments.