NICORETTE Nicotine QuickMist Spray
NICORETTE QuickMist is a mouth spray designed to relieve the cravings and withdrawal symptoms that smokers can face when cutting out nicotine during an attempt to quit smoking. Sometimes referred to simply as NICORETTE© mouth spray, QuickMist is a portable, hand held mouth spray that starts to relieve cravings in just 30 seconds.
Suitable both for cutting down gradually and quitting abruptly, QuickMist works by releasing small amounts of nicotine when sprayed which is then absorbed into the body through the lining of the mouth.
How to use
- Push the black button down until you can push it lightly inwards.
- While pushing the button in, slide upwards and continue until the top of the dispenser locks into place.
- Before using for the first time, prime the pump by pressing the top firmly into a tissue until a fine mist appears. If you don’t use the spray for a couple of days, you may need to repeat this step.
- Press the top of the dispenser firmly to release one spray into your mouth either under your tongue or on the inside of your cheek, avoiding your lips.
For best results, wait a few seconds before swallowing. Do not inhale the spray – it shouldn’t spray into your throat. The nicotine will pass rapidly into your body through the lining of your mouth, relieving your craving to smoke without giving you the “buzz” of smoking a cigarette.
- To close the dispenser, slide the button down until it can be pushed lightly inwards. Then, while pushing in, slide down to lock.
Ready to quit smoking? Use the spray whenever you feel the urge to smoke to help you quit for good. Over time, you’ll need to use the nicotine spray less in order to control your cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
If your cravings do not disappear with one spray, use a second one.
If you overuse QuickMist, you may experience side effects. The may include nausea, salivation, headaches, abdominal pain, sweating, hearing disturbance, diarrhea, dizziness, or weakness. If you get any of these symptoms, contact a doctor or your nearest emergency department as soon as you can.
Do not use if:
- if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- if you are under 12 years of age
Do not use unless a doctor has told you to if:
- you have had a stroke or you have heart or circulations problems
Regular price $82.90 AUDRegular priceUnit price per
$94.95 AUDSale price $82.90 AUD
Regular price $18.99 AUDRegular priceUnit price per
Regular price $16.99 AUDRegular priceUnit price per
Regular price $25.99 AUDRegular priceUnit price per