Wart Off Stick 5g
A treatment for common and plantar warts in a convenient 5g tube.
1. Wash affected area.
2. Soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes to soften.
3. Dry area thoroughly.
4. Cover the top of the wart only with a thin layer of Wart Off Stick. Avoid contact with surrounding skin to avoid damage to normal skin.
5. Cover the wart with a waterproof plaster, so it does not breathe. Do not leave the wart uncovered.
6. Repeat once daily until the wart has cleared. Change the plaster every couple of days or as desired. Should the condition persist consult a doctor.
For external use on common and plantar warts only. Do not use on lips. Do not use continuously for more than two weeks, at any one time, unless on medical advice. Do not use if you are a diabetic, have impaired circulation, nerve damage or have had previous operation around the wart area. If unsure ask your doctor or pharmacist. Wart-Off Stick should not be applied to broken skin, moles, birthmarks or unusual skin growths. Wart-Off Stick may cause infection. If infection occurs discontinue use and seek medical advice. Do not use on infants or very young children unless on medical advice. Do not treat warts in close proximity, or over large areas, at any one time. Do not apply to your face or ano-genital areas. Wart-Off Stick contains salicylic acid to destroy tissue. If burning or stinging occurs wash thoroughly with running water and apply an antiseptic cream. In case of accidental ingestion seek medical advice immediately. Wart-Off Stick is flammable - keep away from fire or flame. Replace cap tightly after use. Contains chlorobutanol hemihydrate as an antimicrobial preservative.
- Ingredients : Dosage form: Topical stick Quantity: 5g NET Salicylic acid 400 mg/g (40% w/w)
Regular price $82.90 AUDRegular priceUnit price per
$94.95 AUDSale price $82.90 AUD
Regular price $18.99 AUDRegular priceUnit price per
Regular price $16.99 AUDRegular priceUnit price per
Regular price $25.99 AUDRegular priceUnit price per