Zyrtec Rapid Acting Relief 30 Tablets
Zyrtec Hayfever & Allergy tablets are easy to swallow and relieve hayfever and allergy symptoms.
Does not contain gluten or sucrose.
Adults and Children over 12 years: 1 tablet every 24 hours as necessary. Swallow whole with water. Do not chew or crush. Use as long as needed.
If symptoms persist, worsen or new symptoms appear, including blisters with or without rash or fever, stop use and see your doctor.
- ZYRTEC® may cause drowsiness. Avoid alcohol. If affected do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery.
- Keep to the recommended dose except on advice from your doctor/pharmacist.
- In the event of overdose, seek medical attention immediately.
- Keep out of reach from children.
Do not use if carton seal is broken/missing or if tablet foil is broken.
Do not use
- For children under 6 years of age.
- If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
Ask your doctor before use if you.
- Are pregnant or trying to become pregnant.
- Are breastfeeding.
- Have liver or kidney disease.
- Active Ingredient : CETIRIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE